Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.19.2004

come out west to the wood

hey all, You're invited to Westwood
So school is in full swing, and as much as I love going back to old habbits late nights with my nose in the books, I miss late nights talking to you guys in the LZ. Life is pretty stressful because I feel like I finally have to get some idea about what my future will look like so the next few weeks are booked with GREs and the such. But not yet... because We're going to party. Anyone that wants is welcome to come stay in my apartment for the big bash on Sat, coincidentally when Gator's in town. I hope to see a lot of you soon. Until then, I'll enjoy the rarity of the LA rain we're currently blessed with. There's something about the rain that I absolutely love. Snuggling up in a blanket, or driving in the car hearing and seeing the rain pour down the window. It's romantic. Maybe it reminds me of home. Whatever it is, I'm a happy camper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home