Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.12.2005

I miss it BAD

Dang kids. I just read through like two months of your blogs and was completely entertained. This Egyptian guy next to me kept looking over wondering why the laughter I was trying to contain kept spilling out and for that matter why I was laughing so hard. I love you guys.

Egypt is awesome and life is good, but to explain anything would take all day and I have Homework to do so maybe later.

This summer I will be back at the Mount living with my family and God willing taking an Arabic class at UCSC. I am looking forward to enjoying all the benefits of summer social life at Mount Hermon and the prime luxury of living with my family and being able to drink water out of the tap once again. Although officially I will not be working at DC this summer, my appearance I am sure will not be missed. Perhaps I can make a little cash on the side taking fountain allowances from kids in exchange for the real names of counselors.

Anyway, this Blog thing is awesome, I will have to entertain myself with your lives more often.

(lets see if this arabic shows up)
مع سالما
flip

10 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

I miss you more than a brother, flip. Great to hear from you. I'll see you soon...

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Gator said...

Ha! It's Flip! Hey Flip!

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

hooray for flip

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Lark said...

Flip!!!!!!! I love you!!!!! FLIP!!!!! flipper!

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

I like your teeth!

Flip has good teeth!

-Spidey

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Hey Flip -

You can come work a shift for me...like when I do rec shack or game room. Or even during regular hours. DC hasn't even started and I'm already bored.

(Being that the internet isn't so conducive to sarcasm and irony both, I thought I'd put a little addendum here to say that all the above was written w/ my tongue pressed firmly in my cheek. How that had any affect on my typing, heaven knows...)

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Bruin said...

I heart Flip, La la la la la.
(since we're explaining that which goes beyond text, that was a beautiful song compsosed for my friend flip.)

Flip, I almost went to Turkey this summer, but decided instead to go to Africa. The progran seems right up your alley. They do ethnographical research and report back about what the community needs. If you interested email me julialea@ucla.edu

7:20 PM

 
Blogger Chilly said...

Flipper, its great to hear of you! I miss you so much, i think we all need a good long flip hug. Hope to see you when you return!

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Tuesday said...

Flip! I can't believe you are on a Great Egyptian Adventure, man I'm jealous.

12:26 AM

 
Blogger Scout said...

You're in WHERE??? Wow in Egypt, that is awesome Flip. Hey, miss ya bud! Seriously though, that is awesome that you are in Egypt!!!

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home