Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.03.2005

Praise

There are things right now that I have to be thankful for, and I thought maybe I'd share them with you guys... Feel free to do the same.

I got in to a couple graduate schools, and feel God leading me in the direction of Fuller Theological Seminary, to become a Psychologist. And I'm stoked about it.

Things are panning out to go to Afrcia this summer with my school to do HIV education and counceling. Which I'm uqually stoked about. This unfortunately means that I won't be able to work at Day Camp, but I will have some time to visit and fill in, so don't you worry.

Tuesday and Disco are on their way to saving lives.

Mike won $24 last night at poker. (And didn't lose $300+ in Vegas on a whim, kidding I'm just jealous I couldn't go)

I have amazing friends, many of which I get to see even though distance would like to keep us apart. (I'm talking about y'all)

The sun is a shinin' and the flowers are a bloomin'.

Thank you God.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

All of a sudden my 24 bucks feels entirely infinitesimal. That's awesome Bruin - on all fronts. It sounds like you have a lot of hard, but rewarding, work ahead of you. Congratulations.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

God really is good. I just have been feeling super-blessed recently. Thanks for the encouragement Bru-bear.

(It helps that I am currently getting to know an awesome and godly woman... and for some reason she still hanging out with me. It is pretty sweet.)

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

G8R: can you make the blog so only specific people can post? . . . and then we wouldn't get swearing randos>> just curious.

Mike: Mirah is amazing! C'mon Miracle is soooo good. Oh... and I'm sorry that at your Decemberists show ... "pretty Polly the violin player" didn't break your heart with a fantastic rendition of "Wuthering Heights." I've had difficulty concentrating on life ever since. Make sure you are on the up and up so we can all go to cool concerts this summer.

All: I heart you.

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Wait: what? Rain? No no - she's going to AFRICA. The rainforests are in S. America, buddy.

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Oh, Fish - I'm always on the up and up. Yeah, I'm relatively t.o.'d that we didn't get Petra Haden (Petra freakin' Haden!) doing a solo, especially considering it was "Wuthering Heights," (!) which I didn't know til now...ok, so I have no idea what "Wuthering Heights" is. You called my bluff. Care to expound?

Also: glad you're liking Mirah. I'm bringing my computer this summer, so I imagine there will be a lot of illegal file sharing going down at the Herm.

(Ahem, Bruin: in case you were caught unawares, this right here is known as a threadjack. Enjoy.)

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

I would also like to throw out a Mirah praise.

But Mike, you alread know.

I'm cool,

-Spidey

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Gator said...

Fish: Yeah, we're good. Only our blogger bunch can post now. Also I've also set things so Blogger edits out any random/offensive/superfluous/unnecessary/Gator-bashing/immature/flatulent remarks from your posts.

Everybody: guess we'll be hearing a lot less of Fish from here on out.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home