Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.17.2005

Nearly home

Wow!!! I felt like I was the only one who checked the blog at the beginning of the summer. And now it's blowing up. That means only good things; that you all had a good summer and miss eachother. Well, I love and miss you all too. And I'll soon be coming back in the country. Sept. 19. So give me a call. 650-279-7474. I've had an awesome time living in my village out here and I'd love to tell you about it in person (and by that I mean phone if you're in nor-cal).
Love,
Bru

7 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Five bucks says Tuesday is doing that thing when her voice gets all squeaky when she gets excited.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Bru- I miss your wonderful smile. Come and visit SD when you get a chance!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Tuesday said...

BRUIN! Spidey's five bucks are pretty smart. Can't wait to hear all about your great adventure!!

7:08 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

they have email in villages?

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Bruin said...

nope. no electricity makes it hard to connect to the wwww. I lived in the village but I got trips into a small city called Arusha where there is an internet cafe. I'm actually at fuller in Pasadena now, where I do have internet and a phone. It's wild to be back.

3:04 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

they have email in pasadena?

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

and like, just to continue with the wise-ass remarks: wasn't it wild in the village? i'd think pasadena would be comparatively tame.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home