Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.01.2006

Misty Water Colored Memories....

I MISS YOU ALL! I am sad to not be with you this summer, but I have this picture up in my room and it makes me laugh. Especially Dana! Model Inc. here we come! Be intentional this summer. Not only with the kids, but each other as well. Be servants(call me if you need to hear the song)and know that you are in many peoples prayers. I love each of you so much. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Gator said...

I'm grading finals. Someone distract me.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Gator said...

Distraaaaaaact me!

8:43 PM

 
Blogger rudy said...

i know you can't see me doing this gator, but i am pointing my finger at you laughing. hahaha you have to grade finals.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Chilly said...

way to ruin a beautiful moment.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Gator said...

Distraaaaaaact me (with words about how you'll miss Shannon too).

I thought that last part was pretty well implied.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

UAHHHH, UUauuhh! Weeping and tears. Why do I even try?! UUaaHH!

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Frodo said...

Shannon - don't be sad! We miss you too! Seriously, its OK.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

How did the song go again?

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Well, ok. If you insist. But really, I don't enjoy.. Make me a servant, humble and weak. Lord let me lift up those who are weak. And may the prayer of my heart always beeeeeee...make me a servant, make me a servant, make me a servant todaaayyy.

I hate that you made me do that. Seriously, how embarrassing.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

I loved it cause I could hear you sing as I read it.

8:29 AM

 
Blogger hula said...

i could hear you singing it too. i especially enjoy your shaky voice in the "beeeeeee" part of the song. thanks, shannon. :)

3:11 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

i told someone about that the other day.

i totally didn't accidently send the song first.

promise.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home