Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

8.27.2006

A Question For Gator....

After watching your movie, a question popped into my head. I believe that everyone can benefit from your answer, so here it is.......
You, Gator, are sitting in the VIP area. I, Shannon, approach the security guy and say that I know Dan. He comes to to you to ask if you know a Shannon. What do you do? Do you say you know me and let me come in to the VIP lounge, or say you do not know me and have me mingle with the other peeons?
Think carefully.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gator said...

"Tell the snipers to shoot."

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

HA!!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

Thanks Dan. I laughed out loud in Coffie Cat and now everyone is looking.

Shammon-"Move along ma'am" (Sprays with mace)

1:58 PM

 
Blogger rudy said...

on top of me laughing at gator's response to shannon, i am now adding a bonus laugh to picturing spidey calling shannon, "shammon." and that made the mace comment even funnier. thanks boys, i love a good dose of sarcasm in the morning.

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home