Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.06.2005

I'm Safe

Kyle and I just got back to his house from driving all night and I'm proud to say we made it. However, my speeding ways finally caught up to me and the impossible happened. I got a ticket right after where the 505 meets the 5. I was overdue. To Gator and Snaps: Fish told me that the story from when you guys went to visit Snaps wasn't true. However, the joke is on you because that thought never would have entered my mind if you didn't say anything and even though its a sham one can still dream. So thank you. Ha Ha

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Heh. Yeah. Joke's definitely on us.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

Fish, you are an idiot.
Daff, I hate you.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Hula said...

Bummer about the speeding ticket. I'm just glad I wasn't caravanning with you.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Why am I an idiot? Please explain?

Hollar at your Hula - the most unexpected speed-demon in existence.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

ok fisher, maybe that was a little intense, i apologize. my poor mother has not a clue....

hula, you crack me up.

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home