Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.27.2005

Is it TRUE?!

I really should've been doing one of twenty dozen other things right now instead of making sure MySpace still sucks, but I just clicked on Frodo's link and MySpace gave me the following message, a message that sent joyous flutters throughout my stomach and a paroxysm of pleasure throughout my pancreas:

This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted. [sic]

Is it true? Is it TRUE?! Has Frodo been saved? Have the benevolent forces of good grammar and web page usability won a convert back to their fold? Say it's so, Frodo. Say it's so. Angels in heaven are rejoicing as I type.

Gator

P.S.

  1. People whose MySpaces are partially unreadable: DeeDee, Snaps
  2. People whose MySpaces aren't even a little bit readable: Montana
  3. People who think they should be allowed to hijack my computer's speaker, drowning out my soundtrack to In The Mix with whatever no-bit-rate song they think sounds "kewl": Hula, Montana, Jayber
  4. People who do [3] one worse by forcing video on me: Spidey
  5. Person with the most friends: Snaps, 307, with about three times as many as her nearest competitor
  6. Person who really oughtta get a life: Me. (Bet you thought I was gonna say Snaps, huh? Nope. I'd hate to tangle with her and her 307 internet superfriends.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

thank you gator. thank you.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Two posts in three days. What'd you guys get me for Christmas?

1:16 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

what is this???

seriously, gator, the bitterness i feel in my heart right now is not really meshing with my "Christmas spirit"... something i would've thought you might've picked up somewhere around the lap of santa.

jerk. (you're just jealous cuz i'm more popular.)

P.S. gator has a myspace account.
i saw it when i was at his house. its under his gmail email name. look him up.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Ooooooohhhhhh - - - - Did she just out you? I mean, can you even go on MySpace if you don't have an account? Sounds like G8R might have a little MySpace page of his own.

By the way: This post is hilarious.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

Gator, I laughed at first that you called out all the myspacers, but then I realized you're like that kid who sits next to the football field hoping that one of the other kids won't show up so you can play.


eff it, good post.

1:32 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Don't hate sucka

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Glad you pointed out the fact that you're the big loser here. Just so you know, though, self-deprecation does not save you on this one. Realization that one is, in fact, a loser does not change the loser-quotient for one's self. Sorry buddy.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Seems Jav has finally, after many long nights in the lab, turned the English language into his own Doomsday device, completely obliterating meaning with all his fifty-cent words. *sigh* I am not going to enjoy this blog when that boy gets his Ph.D.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Reading Jav's words makes my head hurt.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Yes, it is true. God reached down into the myspace mire, and rescued me. In fact, I have been so out of the internet loop, that I haven't been able on blogger, hence how long it took me to confirm that I am OFF!

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home