Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.19.2004

College!!!!

Wow, I am already in college and school actually hasn't even started. I start tommorrow but i am nervous. My classes should be good but i don't even know my way around the campus. Hopefully i will figure it out by the time class starts. I have an awesome roommate and so far the introduction week was good. I have met a lot of people but no one like you guys. I know that this year is going to be great and my first frat party was incredible!!! JK. But I have met a lot of nice people. I just can't wait for Campus Crusade to start so I can meet some people that are christians. I am sure some of the people I have met are christians but I don't know who yet. I met my bible study leaders and they seem awesome. I am even going to learn how to surf. I can't wait. But life is good and God is always good! I miss all of you and do want to here from you all on this thing! Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home