Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.22.2005


So this girl really likes me, and I'm really liking her. She's SO cute (and solid!)! We went on a blind date last week, and now we're dating almost everyday! Her name is Kim and as far as I can see, we might have something going on. We're taking it a day at a time, but I can't get enough. I may be making a dork of myself if I come this summer and say, " she was a 2 week fling" or something like that, but I don't think I have THAT impressive of a reputation anyways...my heart goes out to you Fish, I don't know where I'm going, but I like it...comments please, (besides the fact that I have a knife aimed at her). Thanks guys. : ) Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Am I the only one not getting any love around here?

I'm really close to just giving up and becoming a monk in some far off European country.

12:50 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Heh, we could have a caption-writing contest with this one.

"And now we add two squirts of bile, which I just extracted from Spiff's side."

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

"spring fever has sprung" maybe it's just too cold in Canada?

my caption
- Look as the creature named Spiff quiety attacks his prey with a knife, hope this ritual will win affection.

1:35 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Is this not the cutest thing you've seen all week? Maybe all month actually.

I was thinking along the same lines as Lark...:
"Spiff-- going in for the kill."

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

I agree Tues, the CUTEST thing ever. You boys i just wanna hug you forever. And thenlet you go get those cute awesome girls! Spiff i'm so proud of you. She's a cutie!

Chilly Caption Vision: "Next on Pirate Cooking Channel Live, our one-of a kind recipe for Rudy's Booty, Arrg."

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home