Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.24.2005

Ya-ha!

Called the district office yesterday and found out I still had 4.5 sick days on record so I set my kids up with some review-type activities and took today off! Extra sleep, Starbucks, Revenge of the Sith w/ housemate, pizza, Entertainment Weekly at the apartment poolside -- this much fun on a weekday can't be legal. Best of all, because of my ingenious work reshufflement plan, I now have only three four-day weeks standing between me and MH, which will be totally manageable.

Everybody envy me. (Except all of you who are already on summer break and are living this 24/7. You guys can go soak your heads.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Gator's the only person I know with long enough arms to take a shot of himself that is not a closeup Kudos, freak.

In all seriousness: I'm glad you found a way to make the rest of school year manageable. Now we'll have a happy Gator for the first two weeks rather than a battle-scarred, shell-shocked reptile.

1:36 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Nice tan... I thought you was a ghost

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Gator, I'm not going to lie, I am jealous! I still have school and can't do any relaxing for another two and a half weeks! Why could I not be on summer break! It is killing me! Raging jealousy!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I finish on the 15th of June. I win.

Except then I have a month until school starts after camp ends.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Do your homework Fish!

By the way, having fun in Westwood. Tommorrow is H-town!

-Spidey

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home