Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.30.2005

DC Spotter #3

I certainly hate to steal Hula's thunder for her more imaginative contest down below, but it's Wednesday and I'm out of Scotch so your guesses are going to have to pull me through today.

Same rules apply: 1) unlimited guesses, 2) don't be a punk about it, 3) the warp whistle is off limits. Given that some postal employee thought Hula's card cool enough to skife, the prize shall remain a one-of-a-kind collector's edition postcard from Elk Grove. Hand-sent. Plus you're immortalized down below in the List O' Winners. Yeah!

a) Which counselor is featured in this photo?
b) Where is s/he?

[Update: Dagnab! Hula shut this one down in only a little over two hours becoming the first double-winner in DC Spotter history and officially killing my buzz. I haven't even started teaching yet. Promise: harder next time.]


(10 of 10 posted at 9:31AM)


Past Winners
DC Spotter #3 - Hula
DC Spotter #2 - Who
DC Spotter #1 - Hula

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think that I see someone...maybe standing, maybe sitting somewhere. I really think i am close on this one!

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Scout hoding a green telegram for B.S.S. on the stage with the piano to the left...?

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I just gotta say thank you for not using that sucky blurry stuff - this one is ok by me. Fish verified.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Hula said...

Looks like Scout behind the Santa Cruz Diner counter on the photo scavenger hunt night.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Damn that Hula and her clever deciphering eyes.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

this one girl called me the devil after chapel today cause I said it was lame. I then stuck both of my index fingers on top of my head and did a low pitched graaaarg whilst flayling my tounge about. Not the most mature thing to do, but I still had fun.

This school sometimes,

~Spidey

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

oh, santa cruz diner, i was wondering. dang it for not being able to check this til 1pm. crappy. congrats hula. i wish it were my name! and my guess for time is thurs dec 1st, at 3:01.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Hula said...

There are definitely advantages of being on the same team as Gator for the photo scavenger hunt.

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Hula said...

Let's try this again...

Try to guess the date and time of when Gator's one-of-a-kind collector's edition postcard from Elk Grove will arrive to me. The guess that is closest to the actual date and time, wins! If the date and time you guess passes and I still haven't received a postcard, you may guess again. Winner gets a postcard from beautiful Santa Barbara that will be mailed within 48 hours.

I realize there are two different Postcard Guessing Contests going, but please don't fret. Just to clarify, this post is for guessing the date and time of the SECOND postcard Gator will have sent.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

There's definitely an advantage to not having 5 classes on the day DC Spotter occurs.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

hula. you crack me up. hardcore. i'm going to guess within 3 days of this post. that's the 4th. gator, get on it, pal.

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home