Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.21.2005

I wasn't going to do this originally, but I wanted you all to know the truth.

I know Gator and I have had our differences before... but this is different. Gator has certainly been a benevolent leader in times past, however, I think it is important that I take a moment to let you in on his darker side. Copied below is the text of an e-mail G8R sent to me. This isn't intended to turn anyone against him - I'm just in the business of truth.

I love you all.

Fish



(Here is the e-mail G8R sent me)

Fisher,
You should shut up about your stupid "crib" video. You'll never see it if I have my way. If you don't, well then, remember when I got the whole board to turn against you? This is just a taste of what I'll drop on your ass.

G8R

I know how to doctor e-mails. See below:

Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:36:24 PDT
From: Ryan Sears
To: dan@cineme.net
Subject: I hate day camp...

Gator....... Day camp sucks. I can't believe I worked there for 4
summers, especially with all those stupid people. Day Camp's anniversary should be F*#ktober 1st. (edit done afterward by the real Fish)

Fish

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

hahahaha - fucktober. oh man. from here on out, october will never be the same.

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Oh if only I could be that articulate ...

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

What? Did Gator write the second one as well? I'm confused.

And Gator, I know your evil. But if this turns into another day camp battle between the forces of good and evil... then let us burn the villages!

hahahahahaha, evil is more fun.


~Spidey

ps. No one better underestimate MY power!

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home