Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.14.2005

Its sooo addicting...

Ok you guys, because its been showing on Bravo every morning at 11, and because i recently quit my job and was home for a bout a month, i've become addicted to THE WEST WING. THe only thing is its all outta order so i haven't the slightest idea what is going on. Now i know I've overheard west wing conversations over the years, So if anyone is willing to let me borrow the first couple of seasons or whatever you have so i may also become fully emmersed in this show!

8 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Fisher's your dealer. Remember: the first hit is always free.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

What - me like West Wing? Ok, so it's true... but the problematic thing here is that I cannot send you my copies of Seasons 1 or 2 on DVD. I am currently about half way through watching season 1 with my girlfriend and I am taking Season 2 home with me for thanksgiving because my mom has been yelling at me to get it for months. I do have season 3 available if this suits your fancy. Let me know - apologies about the other 2.

3:31 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I've got Smallville if people want to watch it this new years. As many already know, it's vastly superior to West Wing.

~Spidey

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

...only in Spideyland.

6:34 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

only in your mom's house.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of it like that... but since you mention it...

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

...frik'n fish, I hope the whole west wing falls on you.

11:02 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

gosh spidey.

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home