Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.10.2005

Feeling pretty effed up ...

So after five hours in Urgent Care yesterday, which included 20 minutes for an EKG, 40 minutes for a CT scan, and four hours to read an Entertainment Weekly cover to cover and back again, here's what I've got figured:

See in the heart there's the right atrium and the left ventricle and in my case, man, they hate each other. I'm pretty sure it's a racial thing, red against white blood cells, but it may be related to a prize-winning Jersey cow the right stole from the left like fifty years ago. Used to be they only staged a turf war once in a while but lately they've been at it pretty much 24/7, from when I wake up to when I go to sleep.

Heartburn has been the ongoing diagnosis but I'm skeptical. I was in a lot of pain third period and felt weak while writing on the board. It's a little unnerving and I wanted you, my friends, to know and to ask for your prayer if you think about it. Thanks.

Gator



(stalwart)

8 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

i will too... but until then, you look pretty good in (are those...?) flowers...

(sorry tues, it had to be noted)

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Oh heavens, I hope you didn't think that was a hospital gown, Snaps. That's American Eagle's fall line. Don't you read InStyle?

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Is that so?

Do you wear that to school? Do the kids ask, "Why is Mr. Meyer's tooshy hanging out"?

Serious, I didn't know you were sick. I hope you feel better.

~Spidey

*Hugs and kisses are the best for owies (I think I've been talking to Muppet for too long.)

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Yo gator, sorry to hear about this and I will be praying for you that you get the right doctors and not the wrong ones that let you go home and say it just heart burn get over it. If you have any questions even though I didn't have what you had but two summers ago the doctors thought it was heart burn. Or just want to vent about hospital drama, Iam always a phone call away. For sure, I will be praying.

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

Gator, I love your dedication...still busting out a picture and a blog post. Oh, and I too love your gown

3:26 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I never thought of bringing my camera to urgent care

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Many prayers my friend! You know i would be there to read those EW with ya if i could. hospitals are a b.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Chilly just said that hospitals are a B. That's awesome!

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home