Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.08.2005

This May Be Random...




...considering I can't come to Thanksgiving camp, I don't know who is going, and I'm not sure if there are any available spots. I just wanted to encourage those that are going to Thanksgiving Camp and those considering it (if there are spots available).

It is a BLAST! I wish I was there and I can't believe I was about a year ago. It was the best mini reunion I can think of - and it confirmed my suspicions that we are a family when I spent Thanksgiving with my DC fam. Talk about custody issues...

Anyways, go if you can, be excited if you are, and pray for those of us that have to spend it with our "real" families.

P.S. This is a pic of the day that Flip left for CO.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daff said...

Thats cute

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

How ghastly.

2:38 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

i wasn't even "day camp" last year and thanksgiving felt like a family reunion for me too... i'm really excited to be coming back (..."home"?) in a couple weeks.

jason jenks... dont hate.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

i don't have a thanksgiving this year...and if i do get one, i risk a chance of bird flu.

7:15 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

what makes me laugh, is that frodo looks so possesive over daff. i love it. i love possesive frodo. daff looks so giddy too. love it. love it.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home