Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.12.2006

Spidey PLUGGED BACK IN!

I'm back in full force at school and my web capeabilities are at there maximum. So here is a little picture overview of the last month.



This is when I was staying at Dave Motts & Topher's place at the start of my break. We played with fire arms!



After a few days at Mott's and Toph's I headed up to Elk Grove to see some teacher I know. He's a cool guy I suppose, however I think I got the looks between us.



He gave me this postcard for winning the Day Camp spotter. Needless to say, I was a little proud.



After that I moved in with Leslie for awhile. I wanted to try the pseudo day camp mom thing. I also helped to fix up the house a bit. This is me fixing her shower head. She cried (happly), I can't really think of a time I felt so good seeing someone cry.



On my way to Phoenix to see my sisters and there kids (7 in all). Anyone know who I am in this picture?



This is Logan (5 yrs) not that I have favorates but......



And this is Parker. Yes, I named him. And yes, I did so after my camp name. He makes girls think short guys that throw their food are cute.



Christmas morning at 5 AM! HOLY CRAP!!!! It's still dark outside!



It's offical, Tads on the blog....with me. Booya boys!



Getting ready to skate with a girl small in height but full on the hottness.



Drinking saki with my very best friend in the world Chris. This was a good way to round out the break I thought.

I did other fun things (cigars?). However I didn't have my camiara with me all the time. But I just wanted you guys to know whats up with my life.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, & Happy Spring Semester to you all,
~Spidey

4 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Awesome, thanks for the catch-up! I was wondering how you've been doing but I've been too stuck up to take time form my schedule to call anybody. Poops' on me I guess. Later Spidey.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

what's your phone #? I tried calling you but it didn't work.

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

530-306-9830

*unchanged as always*

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

Spiff is a liar, his real number is 821-330-8004



who? spiff jones.

2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home