Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.20.2006

who knew...?




its been awhile since i checked in, and i just couldn't contain myself any longer. i recently stumbled upon a picture online of our dear friend, sushi. apparently, he has been hitting the big time with his music... as humble as he is, he didn't want any of us to know!

apparently he was motivated by this old instant messenger conversation...

thexradioxdied: what, do you want me to be the next jack?
thexradioxdied: is that what you want
thexradioxdied: just pick me up some suspenders
xalexandrameganx: please
thexradioxdied: i'm game
xalexandrameganx: yesssss
thexradioxdied: and a banjo
thexradioxdied: and some other weird things
xalexandrameganx: i'll see what i can do
thexradioxdied: thanks
thexradioxdied: you can be my manager
xalexandrameganx: that would make my life
thexradioxdied: awesome
xalexandrameganx: we're set
thexradioxdied: ummm...does jack make money?
xalexandrameganx: oh yeah
xalexandrameganx: the big bucks
thexradioxdied: nice

11 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Gosh. All the things I want to say are inappropriate.

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I second Fisher.

5:39 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

and that's the picture you get if the parental filter is on. Google "Matt Kanbergs" with the v-chip wannabe off and you're in a whole 'nother world of fun.

I'm sure you know that, though, Snaps.

("inappropriate" hasn't stopped me yet.)

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Bwahaha ... !

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

As the new Jack, I suggest you find some reason to NOT play for the kids three times a week. Please, for my sanity...

10:24 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

ah geez. hate you michael.

12:23 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Glad someone else was willing to stand up and do it. Thanks Mike.

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

it's my forte.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

How about a link to jack's site gator? Heck why not just let him on the blog. THAT WOULD RULE!

~Spidey

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

...so we could email Jack asking him to play Wild Thing!

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Get out of my head Spiff!

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home