Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.01.2006

Just When You Thought Your Life Couldn't Get Any Better:

You got more than six hours of sleep last night, you’ve never been happier about your hair (or lack-there-of, if you're Spidey), your roommate bought you coffee, and your current flavor of the week definitely looked at you when you "accidently" bumped into them. Wait, now you’re telling me that I have a friend that is (practically) a movie star? Shut up.


Ya, that's right. Next Tuesday (and you think your life is perfect– word) , you hotties in the southern area of CA can tune into channel 9 (KCAL) at 1800 and find out what the most expensive part on my body is. Ya– I know. I dare you.

Okay, so it’s just Family Feud. And we lost. But-come-on.

Episode 06-033, for those of you not cool enough to live southernly. You can call your local cable provider if you’re bored and you need a cheep laugh. I heard there is some way to find out on-line too, at www.familyfeud.tv , but I can’t figure it out.

(There’s a repeat showing of it on November 11, on CSB, channel 2 at 0900, for my southern California friends that just can’t get enough of me)

(Okay, so your life probably wont get any better by watching this, but it just might)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Incredible. That's all I have to say.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

i'm sooo excited i can't even tell you! I'm going online to find out where i can watch it! I totally love that you got to meet john o hurley! yeah for Tues! You're my hero, I'm glad you're my friend! ;-)

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

You lost?!?!?!

Ugh.






Do I know you?

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

Wow that's Fab!!! I have secretly ALWAYS wanted to be on family fued...dang it...its not a secret anymore!!!

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

In all seriousness: I'm really envious, Tues. I loved Family Feud back in the day (was unaware, actually, that it's still on.) The only way I could be more jealous - in former daytime game show terms, that is - is if you were on The Price is Right. And, although not daytime, Jeopardy would be so cool.

Is Family Feud still daytime?

10:04 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

whatever Jav, you can own your first comment, I can take it.

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I can own both comments. I'm good cop/bad cop in one cute package.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Oh my God! That's awsome!

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home