Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.25.2007

save the date


s a v e t h e d a t e !



so, here's the deal,
i want you all to be at my wedding. every single one of you.

my dc family are the friends that i TRULY want at my wedding...
you are the ones i find my "community" in...

i know that i don't have all of your addresses, and i've tried... i really have, but there's a million people on my list, and i (surprise, surprise) am super un-organized in life, and in my wedding invitations.

ughhhh.


so, please, Please, PLEASE don't hold that against me.

the date's september 1st, labor day.
it's in the evening... in newcastle, california... my parents house!

let me know if you're interested in coming, and PLEASE email or text me your address... i suck.
alexandra003@gmail.com
9167475600

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Congrats squirrely. The invitation is cool, too.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'm in, thanks for letting us know. Do you need me to call you?

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

If anyone needs a place to crash, I live in San Diego.

This is the Riddler!

8:30 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

last i checked i thought newcastle was up north. but maybe things have changed and this is all pure silliness.

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

My Mom's is about a half hour from Newcastle. I can take a few.

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

An hour for you maybe! I roll deep when I drive!

2:01 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

1: Start out in Benicia

[i'll spare you the boring directions]

14: End at 6920 Ravine Ct
Newcastle, CA 95658-9481, US

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 35 min.
Total Est. Distance: 93.03 miles

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home