Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.18.2004

all i have to say is some people have a little bit of a vengance issue

first.... GATOR IS LYING about the comment I supposebly made. Interrogate him if you will, but trust that it did not happen -- and in phone conversations to me he related that he was excited to bring up attacks against me to see if he could "turn the board against me." so spidey you have no reason to be hurt because nothing of the sort was said. however, i still appreciate your extended arms of forgiveness if i had done something wrong -- that was sweet of you. I speak the truth.

second... congrats to all that are in the poster thing. i had my time in the limelight and nothing has been hurt as a result of me not returning to it (interesting i think it was gator that made the post directed at me as a "loser" of sorts. that is definately not the type of thing somebody would do if they were trying to rally people against someone... or is it? hmmmmm)

love coming from me but not coming back
fish



Gator=Satan's child (except satan's kid would have probably been a little bit better looking.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

So Fish,

Are you saying Gator set out to "turn the board against you?" If so I'm sorry I was a pawn in Dan's master plan. I swore I'd never let that happen. I'm also sorry for any greif Gator has caused you. I think we need to start a support group. "People that Gator Screwed Alot Anonymous" (PTGSAA) Meetings are Tuesday at the YMCA.

fight on Fish,

-Spidey

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

thanks spidey - - - i appreciate the support. but as for "PTGSAA"... i think that the group is a good idea in theory..... but my fear is that we will end up with a few too many hookers, all 13 of gator's illegitimate children, and the entire davis women's volleyball team. i am just not sure that we would have the resources to really support that large of a group. good idea though. we'll tweak with it a little bit and see what we can do

1:32 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

You forgot your mom, FIsh.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home