Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.30.2004

BUSH PROTEST

Today Bush was in Ottawa, and since my chances of seeing him in person were slim- I decided to go to the protest so I could see hundreds of pictures of him. It's definitly weird being in Canada as an American when they hate Bush so much...maybe people hate him as much in the US? I don't know- however in the demonstration they were clear to "welcome American Bush Haters!!!" Does that make me a Bush hater? Hummm, I don't think so.

protesting at a young age Posted by Hello



Look I saw Bush! Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


the music for the march Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Any rumblings anticipated at your website, Larky, beyond that modified masthead logo?

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home