Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.16.2004

Amazing

Chilly....that is absolutely astounding. I am so excited for you. I love that we got to hear about the sexy stuff... I mean the gushy stuff - - whatever. It is fun to hear about the big things in everyone's life. I mean sometimes I have to check this site 4 or 5 times a day just to keep up with all of the posting....but I have been just as guilty. Here in the 'wonderful' city of Los Angeles we have clear blue sunny skies and Fisher inside most of the time. Overall life is going well, but it is crazy to look at the relationships that I have (even including my roomates) and realize the amazing bond I had with people that I spent a relatively small amount of time with. I look to you all as amazing examples for me. Plus when I am busy getting drunk I just want to be wasted with all of you...hahahaha j/k j/k. no seriously I'm kidding. (it's Gator who really loves the pumpkin ale - - it is gone *sniff *sniff* ) Alright friends - - peace out.

As an update - - - I think I officially decided on summer school this year - - my life will suck, but you can count on a visit or 2 or 9 from your so cali friend fisher-man to rock the boat a little bit and upset the balance of power.

I'M OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home