Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.19.2004

Abuse

Just in case I forgot to send an e-mail to any of the SoCali Day Campers, I'll be pulling into Fish's domain on Thursday night and on Saturday night we'll be getting buck wild at his place 'round about 5:00PM. Come if you can. There's only one reason I'm coming down and that's to see you kids.

And Scout, sorry pal, I'm flying, otherwise I'd happily wave to you while I drove past SLO pick you up.

And check out this photo of the scar Lark left me in the pool one dark Thursday night last summer. Don't let her near your kids, folks. She isn't stable.

Gator

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Gator!! come on did I really hurt you that bad?

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home