Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.18.2004

Parties!!!

Hey everyone, I just got back from an awesome weekend of delight down in Ventura and had so much fun for our fall retreat. I am loving school but i had hard midterms. I went to San Jose the weekend before and saw the turn off for Santa Cruz and was sad. I miss day camp lots. Well, i know that you all are in God's hands so i am not worried about you. I was just wondering, Gator, how are you going down to LA, along the 5 or the 101? Just thought i would ask. Miss you all and talk to you all later,
Scout
P.S. Hopefully i will make it to the reunion, i might come with Dixie because we both might be at the winter retreat in San Diego. Pray that i can go. I would LOVE to go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home