Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.13.2004

here it goes

I wish that I could say that life is extravagant....but the reality is
that I am trucking along and getting back in
the swing. School has proved to be another change - - and it seems that
nothing ever is quite as you
think...but that is good cause I'm not very creative. I just got the
e-mail about new years and there is a
possibility I might not be able to go and I'm ready to shoot myself if
that is true.... I will make it - - God help
me. I miss many of you dearly (I feel like if I say "many" rather than
"all" of you that you will all think that
this comment applies to you and it will become more personal) and I have
the fondest memories of camp.
This is so mushy/sick/over the top/true that I just had to say it. Peace.

Fisher-Man


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home