Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.07.2004

Self-loathingly yours,

Dana and I broke up. To be fair to her, though, I did the breaking apart. The circumstances were pretty awful, too. Not much about life is all that pleasant right now, but at least fifth period isn't the biggest of my anxieties anymore. I'm hoping to make it down to L.A. on the weekend of October 23 and I'd really enjoy seeing all of you SoCali day campers who aren't Fish. It's looking about 50/50.

P.S. Just kidding.

P.P.S. Kidding about Fish that is, not about the rest of it.

[Edited to add: It's official. I'm coming down Thursday night, October 21, and leaving Sunday. I'll be staying at Fisher-man's. More to come. Do, if possible, think about saving Saturday night for a mini-Day Camp thing.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home