Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.24.2004

Finally

Hey ya’ll! I finally got on the board. I had some time of it, but I guess persistence pays off in the end. Sorry Frodo, but if I’m not mistaken Day Camp 2004 is Chilly not Fish. I could be wrong. Anyway things suck in Benicia. Scholarships are slow, so is work, and mom is drivin’ me nuts! I need to get the H-E-double hokey sticks out of here. The government said that my family is too rich for grants, Ha….yea…right. Needless to say I’m gonna appeal. I’m thinking of taking LaLa up on an offer to go surf in Cruz. I know it’s a bit of a trip but if anyone wants in, all necessities will be provided by pondy. Well that’s my two cents. Oh, and Gator what classes are you taking at Davis? FILM????
Here’s hopn’
Spidey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home