Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.21.2004

Ok, I think I got it figured out

Hello all. I hope life in the your parts of the vast world is going well. Life is good up here in Canada, A bit cold and rainy, but not too bad. Fish, I can empathize with your frantic job search, I too am still seeking employment. Hopefully that will be taken care of soon. Scout, I am glad that your first frat party was fun...I hope you were coherent enough to remember what went down. Gator, I am sorry that instead of seeing your lovely face you were stuck with some pimply high schooler's pic, bummer man. In response to your question, Montana and I are getting along as best we can, and it has actually gone alright. She comes up on Oct. 7, which I am eagerly awaiting. Anyway, other than that, my classses turned out to be not too bad, and it has been nice to reconnect with some college friends. I dreadfully miss each and every one of you, and I can't wait until our paths cross again. Until then I love you all.
Frodo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home