Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.12.2004

To my crazy friends

It is amazing to think that it was only a little over a month ago that I
spent my every day with all of you
wonderful people. I find it so wierd how much life changes and shifts.
The experience of this summer was
amazing.......and this is so lame/mushy/chickish/sincere that i just had
to write it. All I have to say is that
we have to re-recruit all of the dc people that are not yet on this board
and get it hopping. Cause really
there are far too many ladies to keep track of and I don't know if I can
go on without telling the whole world
about them. Ya'll best be hanging out with me at the gaytor when he is
down in so-cali cause it is going to be
off the hook!!!!! yeah-----bye


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home