Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.31.2004

Campus days for spidey

Hey all I went to campus days on the 28th and 29th. Man was it fun. Above all else the thing that made the visit cool was that I played Halo 2 for the first time. Let me say that to confirm as all my fellow DC boys pick there jaws up off the ground. YES HALO 2 ! THATS 12 DAYS BEFORE THE RELEASE DAY! HELLLLLLLLS YA!!!!

Almost as important was my signing up for classes. I must say I find myself a little scared and apprehensive. And for all of you who don't know I'm going to be a Business Administration major with a double minor in youth and children's ministries. Back at home things are getting worse with my grandma. She has officially been diagnosed with dementia. (the prelude to alsimers). this is stressing mom out a lot. and sometimes I see a lot more of that stress when she comes home. Everything overall is good on the home front, new challenges had needed to be coped with and the changing process is going well for all.

Our lord is a humbling God, I could use prayer now more than ever!

I love and miss you all. We may not have the same blood flowing through us. But I see you as my family. Bruin asked me "If [I] had one superpower what would it be?" At the time I said laser eyes(as freakn' cool as that would be). I would want the power for me to be with my family all 12 months of the year.

Just know I'm with you wherever you are.

-Spidey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home