Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

11.29.2004

My New Kit

  • If you're a motorhead, imagine a Ferrari F430 rolling right off the lot.
  • If you're a wino, imagine a 1992 Duriff.
  • If you're Fish, imagine a night alone with Josh Lyman.
  • If you're Lark, imagine a G5 with 1GB RAM, 250GB HD, running Adobe CS, Final Cut Pro HD, DVD Studio Pro 3, and Motion.
  • If you're anyone else, imagine heaven. (And multiply by 2.)
I'd say it's about time to get down to business with this Day Camp DVD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Gator- don't play with my emotions, and taunt me with that!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so evil. Don't mess with me man!!! you are a jerk!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

mmmmm duriff.....(salivating noises)

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home