Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.19.2004

Howdy Ho!

Hey you guys...

I'm now "in" on the whole blog thing. Blog sounds like an electronic schindig of sorts...hmmm. Thanks Gator, I am forever in debt to your not-so-subtle superiority and craftiness. Nice blogs guys, but I would expect a little more cohesivity from such an exemlary group. Anyways, as of January 8, 2005 I will be a So-Cal boy in San Diego @ Point Loma for school. I just happened to get in the ground floor of the dorm on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I can't wait; every day of forgetting my books I'll have to walk back to my dorm...and the Ocean. It's safe to say I'm stoked. By the way, I side with Fish on the whole argument previously mentioned. Not because he's right, but because I've never agreed with him before and I want to see what it's like being on the loser team. Is that as painful of a blog as you guys expected from me?


Spiff (aka "the man" {when nobody else is around})

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

But I thought if you were on team Fish you were on team WIN! Come on Chilly, you gonna back me up on this? Splatt would.

Two words, SCAVENGER HUNT!

Proudfully,
-Spidey

7:01 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

basically i just freakin' love spidey

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home