Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.20.2005

Vote For Pedro

So the whole freaking Napoleon Dynamite thing has trickled out of the independent film houses, down to the college crowd, and now all the way to my freshmen in the ghetto who are too young to know any better. Anyway, they know I'm pretty unimpressed by the phenomenon and take any opportunity to say "Gosh!" or "Idiot!". Anyway, I told one kid to cut it out or I'd call his mom (half joking half ready to knock him out) and a battle of wills escalated until I was on his cell talking to his mom. Mom thought I was joking, but I was serious. As I hung up, I was flushed with this super-potent mix of nostalgia and frustration and all I wanted was to see Spiff, so I could sock him in the nose.

Gator

P.S. Hi Smalls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

the question is, what is smalls doing in the picture? hummm i can guess

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Thinking "Why won't Gator ask me out?".

Oh...Sorry, did I say that out loud?

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home