Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.02.2005

A driver under the influence

So...new news on Friday night a "driver under the influence" not quite a DUI ran a stop sign and turned left in front of me...hurting my little car and me. On top of it she was uninsured so now since I only had liability I have to take her to small claims court- fun! Ok so not so fun, so now I'm in the farm land of Canada with no vehicle and waiting and hoping and praying that God would provide something because I just don't have the funds right now...it's been an adventure and wow I feel like this is such a downer after watching fish's super funny movie that my roommates and I laughed sooo much at! Other than that- Canada is well, and I am well. Love you!
-Lark



can it be driven?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Ohhhhh! Larky! *frowny face* Sorry, pal.

9:10 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

lark!! praise the lord that you are okay!!!!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Ok Bruin... we all feel sorry for Lark because we love her and it sucks to get in a car accident (seriously Lark...that sucks) - - - -- but do we have to talk in the baby voice? (i.e. 'boo boos' .. . . . . . "We Report You Decide"). I love you Bruin. I seriously don't know where I would be without you. Lark I am glad you are ok. If it was a possibility I would come and 'shake it' for you to hopefully make you feel better. Much love friends.

11:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home