Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.24.2005

Check this peeps

I got my new computer up and running (bling bling), and I was going through my summer and new years pics. At which point I was inspired by a certain guy, I think you know him. Tall, dark, smiles like the grinch when he’s up to something. I played copy cat and did a little list of my own…

Spidey-35 (a lot were just me and one other person)
Spiff-23 (trend?)
Tuesday-19
Gator-17
Montana-13
Crush-13
Who-13
Bruin-12
Lark-12
Frodo-12
Chilly-11
Fish-11
Disco-11
Booty-10
Scout-10
Snorts-6
Smalls-5 (everyone darling :] )
Shaggies-4
Mup-4
Corker-3
Jenna-3
Leslie-3
Splatt-2
Steve B.-2
Bob-2
Beth-2
Flip-2
Burt-2
Fuzz-2
Johnny Cooper-1
Ali-1
Furbs-1
Baloo-1
And that one guy what’s his name? Oh ya! Jack-1
How many I WISH Tad was in-1 bagillion

Well, maybe next summer Tad,

-Spidey

Sidenote:

Halleluiah, that’s the song I heard when my final book arrived in the mail. That one less HUGE monkey off my back.


3 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Great to hear from you, Spidey. How's school buddy? It feels like years since we went to Marine World or met in Davis!

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

No shame in 12th place, Fish.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

i count it as 7th...but you say potato




(actually everybody says potato)

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home