Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.10.2005

Alas, life is busy again. New Years came and went, and the picturesque memories we retain are but a vivid afterthought of the time we shared together. And so, Daycampers everywhere return to their lives wanting more but trying to forget that there amidst them exists a place where they are closer to home then they have ever felt. We go back to life, and, lo and behold, it accepts us. We are sewn together in Christ but scattered to reap a more bountiful harvest. I miss you guys.

Spiff the softie

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

How the crap was school, Spiffer?

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

It is the most beautiful campus or place I have ever seen, the students and teachers are spirit driven, fun, and crazy! I love everyone I've come across, you've gotta visit...the ocean...is amazing from my room

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Gees... sniff sniff.... that was sooooo beautiful!!!!!! Group Hug Everyone!!!!!!!



(Ps I need everyones current addressees) for... wedding invitation puposes and random packages. Especially you college folk. sorry gator.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Chris "Spiff" Matson
Young Hall Suite H Room 1
3900 Lomaland Drive
San Diego, CA 92107

I miss U2 chilly.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Spifness.... I am so glad to hear that you are liking school so much. That is good times. We are going to have to figure out when we are going to get together in either San Diego or up here in LA. Take care friend and beware of the lady-folk - - - -you don't want to break too many hearts your first semester.

And for you Chilly:

Ryan "Fish" Sears
640 Veteran Avenue, Apt #106
Los Angeles, CA 90024

I will look forward to receiving my present.... I mean getting a wedding invite. Much love friend. I'M OUT!

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Unknown if I like school yet. I have a rockn' roommate however.

Spidey (There is no "Chris Henderson" here)
900 Southampton Rd #64
Benicia, Ca 94510

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home