Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.23.2004

Ok... i think i have a side...

Let me explain by saying that This "fight" is just another reason why i miss all of you soo much... ANd why we have this blog. Because no one else cares....


But, although i do agree with the Burt/Gator Statement "Don't believe Fish's Lies" because i myself warned many DC staffers of that... i doubt it ever stuck. Gator, you must be devastated that no one believes you....

So with that said:

As much as Fish is a liar... I know that Gator is an evil scheming tall guy who twiddles his thumbs waiting for oppurtunities to throw his shoe at our tires, or Throw our waterbottles down Dorm Hill, or body check us against a craft table at downstairs Hockey...

SO Fish, on this battle i believe your "lies"


team win wins again.

(happy spidey?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Yes, but nothing compaired to the victory dance Fish is probably doing right now.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

damn straight son.... in your face gator

the dancing is glorious

team win 4 life

12:56 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Although I don't actually believe Gator, I'm going to be on his side. Look at him over there sulking all alone. Nobody needs to pump up Fish's ego. His head is big enough already. Maybe that's just his hair. Either way, I thought I'd give Gator's side another player in the spirit of being fair. Team WIN; you had your day once, but alas, you're going down!
-Bruin

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Bruin- I thought your comment was hilarious until I realised it wasn't Tuesday who said it. I'm still with Fish on this won...I mean this one. Besides, "he likes the Big Mac" Sincerely, Spiff

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I freakin' hate Bruin... Get your own account Bruin - - - stop speaking for others. ... Merry Christmas!

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Bruin... did you forget your passcode or something?

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home