Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.28.2004

Hi

Okay, so i haven't really written in a long time and it seems that a lot has happened since i "left". I come in the middle of a war with everyone at daycamp. Things never change :-). Well, as everyone knows i am like switzerland, neutral. I will not join sides and watch like an on-looker at a sporting event. Very exciting but i know that i can't play the game. Anyways, in my life right now it is vacation. I am at the christmas conference in San Diego and am loving it. Sad news but probably not too much news, I am not going to the beloved reunion. I am very sad but with the situation of the season I am not able to make it to the event. I am very sad about that but I can do nothing to be able to go. Today is actually my birthday and it doesn't really feel any different. I guess they never do but I am not with my family so it is a little sad (I am not going for simpathy points, Promise). I am having a wonderful birthday though. That is not the reason for missing the reunion. The main reason is because my sister is turning 21 on the 31st and I will be going to LA with my entire immediate family to have a nice dinner on the 31st and go see Les Miserables, which is a surprise for my sister. I am very excited but i would have loved to see you guys. Hopefully I can see you guys in the near future. I do hope that all of you have a wonderful continuing christmas break and an incredible and awesome reunion. Please someone must tell me all about it so that i can be jealous of everything that the Day Camp staff got to do together without me. I hope to hear from each one of you. Missing all of you (or at least most of you)
-Joseph Earle Cabalka

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Hang in there, Scout. We'll miss you, I was looking forward to seeing that face you made for the s in the "Sad Picture" during the prank. Hope to see you this summer, whether or not either of us are at Daycamp. Take it e-z!

-Spiff (aka your friend in Birch)

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home