Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.25.2004

Merry Christmas

Well its Christmas, I don’t know about you, but I made out like a bandit! How much bootie did you guys bring in? Favorite gifts? Mine was spider-man bubble bath. But it wasn’t the bubble bath that did it for me. It had a spider-man with suction cups, (going on my car window)!

Now I know that Gator and Fish hate Bruin. And although I feel the peer pressure to do the same, I cant. I know why they friken hate her, but through her charm and sweet nature she has won me over. Sorry guys the DCM is divided on that one.

Bruin, I don’t hate you.

-Spidey

P.s. Now fish can start with the wussie shout outs.


4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Cripes, I sure hope Bruin knows I don't hate her, even if Spidey doesn't. Bruin: Spidey doesn't speak for me. Spidey: you don't speak for me.

Matter of fact, I think probably the most negative emotion I can work up for Bruin is green-eyed jealousy -- jealousy that she went to a real UC while I'm getting some worthless degrees from UC Hickville. Good on ya, Bru-bear.

Looking forward to seeing you kids in a few.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

suck-up

NOW who's the liar?

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home