Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.04.2005

SO-NOR*CAL?

New Years was wonderful, except for being sick. It was great to see everybody who was there. Thanks for making the sacrifice, even if I only drove 2 miles. I am posting the fact that I now have a new email address, if any would like to mail me a kind word (ie: "GOSH!" or "GET SICK AGAIN YOU FLIPPIN' IDIOT", etc.) I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks.

cmatson@ptloma.edu

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

When're you leaving, Spiff?

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I LEAVE THIS FRIDAY. I WILL BE TRAVELING THROUGH DAVIS AT 3:00 OR SO AND EXITING DAVIS @ 3:45 OR NEAR THAT TIME.

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I left some junk at Burt's place. (Just my glasses. No big deal.) Maybe I'll try to send you off.

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home