Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.21.2005

I thought of you this week....

Lark... I was watching the Bush Protesters at the inauguration yesterday and thought of all those crazys canadians, and in turn you...

Spidey... I saw a little boy in a spiderman costume running around the mall... and i thought of how excited you would be...

Spiff... Back to the Beach was on TV and i though i didn't watch all of the jamacian ska, i still thought of you...

Tuesday... I also saw an Arminian wedding and the bride looked JUST like you....

Bruin and Fish... Tad was playing a college basketball game on XBOX and he was your team playing in your stadium i pretended that you two were in the front row...

Rudy... well, you called me... so naturally i thought of you! thanks for all your helP!

Gator... Tad and I are looking at digital cameras & I everytime i see a silver Nikon i think of you, and want to buy it so i can be just like my fav. candid photographer....

Scout... Was talking with Nick and thinking about how we sooo called that engagement with Nick and Anna... we should become matchmakers!

I also thought of everyone else.... but that was just in a week... Next week I'll be inspired by my surroundings!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Strangely enough, when I went to the circus I thought of Fish!?!

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I just think of you Chilly. Then I don't feel so bad, until I remember there's Tad. Oh, sad.

Spiff the little lad.

P.S. I'm meeting lots of cutie-petuties @ PLNU! Maybe I'll come back with a few girlfriends this summer...

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home