Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.28.2005

Introduction by way of Coercion.

So after Gator said, "Mike, introduce yourself! You're so cool! Everyone should know how cool you are!" I said this: "Eh, I don't really wanna'." Needless to say, Gator's telepathic powers overcame my bashful will.

So, uh, I'll see you all this summer. I'm Mike (Michael), some call me Zephyr (let's do something to change that, shall we?) I date Meredith (the pretty one - some call her Ducky. Let's keep that status quo, shall we?) I worked at DC for one week last summer (or helped out really - I definitely didn't get paid, so let's call it helping out, shall we?) I have nothing more to say really. Questions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

I Like You Mike. Remember me? -Spiff

12:52 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

It's good to know Mike. Nice to have you on. However, to truly be a member of this blogger thing you must first put up a picture of you and your girlfriend up and then have everyone say how cute you two look together.

I don't make the rules, they just don't apply to me. (sigh)

Much love to you and the Ducker,

-Spidey

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I don't have a girlfriend.... and I never put up a picture. Spiff started it.

And Mike... nice call on the forum post - - - -Welcome to DAY CAMP! I heart you, and your chica makes my sister happy.

I love spring break.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Oh how I love/hate you Bruin.

Don't tell my girlfriend I said I don't have a girlfriend - - - - I am not sure how that would go over. (For others: Yeah - - I was just kidding. Seriously though, I'm kidding. I don't have a girlfriend. It is just that I am actually dating someone and there exists a possibility that she might become a girlfriend - - - and that is crazy enough for me at the moment.)

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home