Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.27.2005

Vegas, Baby. Vegas.

Hey guys. Sorry more of you couldn't stop by Westwood, but I understand it's Easter / Spring Break season. Kind of impulsively Fish, Fuzz, and I drove to Las Vegas last night, made it there by midnight, gambled for a while, hung out for longer, and watched the sun rise over the strip. I flew out at 6:30AM. It was great.

Really great, because I met someone there. She's...well, I think she's the greatest, and I'm really worried about messing things up. She's a cocktail waitress. Her name's Guadalupe and we've decided to see each other for a while long distance. She'll comp me with motel rooms on alternating weekends and we'll spend some time together at the Country-Fried Buffet. I think you'd all really like her and -- sorry, I get so distracted when I think about my little Guady. Anyway, I can't wait for you all to meet her.

Gator

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gator, she is beautiful, you'd better hold on to this one. I hope that she will be visiting us this summer so that we can get to know her and her personality, which i am sure is absolutely incredible! I just can't wait to see you two together, I am sure you guys are a cute couple!

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Glad to know you are finally getting some action- maybe we could double date sometime? My bf really loves Vegas he did some movies about Ocean animals there I think? I don't know I forget these things sometimes!

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I think he's lieing.
-Spidey

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I just wanted to be cool.

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

But we did split for Vegas at 8PM and spend a sleepless night in Sin City. I've got proof.

5:01 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

O.k. I'll buy your sack of potatoes. I hope you and Guadalupe are happy.

;)

-Spidey

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

13 hours: roundtrip LA to Vegas

$350: the combined total money Fuzz, Gator and I lost gambling (this figure excluding gas, plane, and food expenses)

5:30 - - -the time G8R flew out of Vegas so he could make it back to Sacramento for church on Easter

And I returned with enough time for a shower before church, followed by a nap and work.

Vegas, baby. Vegas.

I love spring break.

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

The experience just kind of intensifies in my mind the more distance I get from it. Like at this point, I remember it like we were all there accepting Nobel Party Prizes, partying for the good of all humanity.

Could it be we've already found the site of next summer's staff retreat? Got my nomination, anyway.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Only as long as we go after June 28th.

I want to have fun too.

-Spidey

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home