Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.26.2005

I'm bringing pliers.

Every year since my first, I've kicked myself for not bringing some pliers to camp. Since this is the year to get Everything Right, I've made sure I won't forget them. What are you making dead certain not to leave behind? (And if you're Crush and you say, "underwear," I'll know you're lying.)

Gator

P.S. I'll share the pliers, no worries.

P.P.S. Anyone can guess why pliers are such an essential MH commodity, staff soda's on me.

P.P.P.S. It's Montana's birthday tomorrow. (Friday, May 26, 2005) Happy birthday, Montana.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'm in Wrightwood near Heperia. Furbs should be here in a half hour. Yippie!

Pliers: Is it for detacting your key from the bulky keyring?

-Spidey

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

No spelling bees for me

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

...are the pliers for pulling staples on the stage? Just a thought...

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Ha ha, that's exactly what they're for, Spidey. This is gonna be the best summer evah. (I owe you a coke.)

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

nice bootie buddy

11:42 AM

 
Blogger annie said...

Actually it's May 27th. Happy Birthday Montana! I think you...have never read the blog.

And I'll get anyone soda in staff dining if they want it.

And I've never forgotten to pack ANYTHING, so I really can't say.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Yo whoops, thanks for the correction.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

So that's one taco bell from bottie and one staff soda from gator. I need to start collecting on my debts.

By the way I'm home after stopping to see Mup in Bakersfield. Word on the street says Chilly cried when she found out that she missed me.
Ya, Thats right, Spidey has the power to bring the tears.

-Spidey

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home