Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.25.2005

canadian news

so, i just got back from Vancouver Island and once again am struck at what a beautiful country Canada is! It was time that I spent 90% of my time behind a camera...it's something that I'm getting used to...but you know I never know if one does get used to being behind the camera. Today I thought of Mount Hermon, after a summer off I think I want to go back....any summer 04' ers thinking of returning---- Frodo? Who?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

I feel like Old Ben from episode IV. Next summer I'll be the last of my kind.

Reverent,

~Spidey

7:54 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

ummm....actually i am giving it some thought as to coming back. just don't tell my mom that.

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I'm getting married instead.

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

good for you lark. im sorry but i'm not going to be able to make it. politics is callin my name

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home