Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.16.2005

The End !!!


Note:
Top: This is Great Spidey passed out at day camp because of, I guess, a great night out in the town with Fish on the last night of day camp. Yes we left him there to wake up by himself.

Side: This is the end of me getting my staples out and become free to eat FAT. I had four holes and five staples for each hole.


Hello Bloggers!! First Iam going to say is thank you so much for all the prayers, and i miss you a lot. Everything is going great. I am done with it all and back to eating fat, but I have not yet had a hambugger. :( yes I know, very sad. But when I do I will yet you all know. School Is great and I have great roommates. The only hard thing is that when i got back my boss told me that they did not have the money to give me back my job. So Iam back to looking for a job, oh and I hate looking for a job. hope all is well with you all, and praying for you guys too.
Who

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

I miss you, man. Let me know when y'all are getting together @ Azusa again and I'll come and visit. I pray all is well. Thanks for being such a great team leader and friend this summer. Hang in there!

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home