Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.30.2005

No more address lists!

First, Fish and I and a couple others receive a letter from one Michaela Quan begging us to e-mail her "about stuff" because she's "depereat" and "bored."

Second, all of us get a confusing e-mail from an Ashley Hu who claims we have to resend her e-mail to a crowd of people within, depending on where you read, a) one hour or b) before 10:00 PM.

But, Ashley, it's 9:25 in the freaking PM right now! I'll never make the deadline even if I do as you suggest and "GO 2 A CHAT ROOM PICK OUT SOME NAMES AND BINGO!"

Also, what's all this about resending your e-mail to 10 people so that my crush will say she likes me? I'm not sending this to anybody and I thought my crush already liked me. Do you know something I don't? And why oh why do you tell me to "LISTEN CAREFULLY"? I try and all I hear is the soft whirr of my laptop.

Two things I've definitely gotta do now:
  1. Figure out which one of you shlubs was Ashley Hu's counselor. C'mon. Pipe up.
  2. Call Tuesday.


Gator

P.S. I'm shuffling this over to http://daycamp.blogspot.com/ at 3:00PM Monday. Just so you can adjust your bookmarks and business cards.

P.P.S. Here's a picture of where I live. Click it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Good God! Gator's found a way to clone himself. There goes the neighborhood.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Hula said...

Awesome picture! How'd you do that?!

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Come on, Hula: Gator just replicated himself. The man can dance quick!

12:39 AM

 
Blogger annie said...

3 Gators?! Can I have them all? Please?

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

awwww

1:05 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

That's what I'm saying...

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home