Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.28.2005

2 days till who's birthday....



first thing: lark, your invititation looks great! i wish i could wiggle my nose and appear where you are....just as much as i wish i could be in your room again, the night that you fell off the trail.hehehe.

second thing: last night a couple of us joined together to have a early celebration for who for reasons threefold: his 23rd birthday, his 1st hamburger after not eating one for the whole summer, and just because we really wanted to see each other. great night, great pazookie, great company, the angels beat oakland, and we got to see bruin (3rd time for fisher, you know he is going to rub it in). just wanted to say the rest of you were missed.... oh, and hi tuesday: i know you are reading this and not posting.

p.s. i move on thursday night....pray that i get everything packed (i haven't even started-gulp). and pray for comfort as i leave the love of my life: my twins.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

ya tuesday whats the deal? do you h8 us or something?

~Spidey

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

shut up spidey. don't be mean.

2:26 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

ahhh fish, that was so sweet of you.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

tuesday only hates you, spidey. and you too, fish.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

i hate michael kanbergs

2:06 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

second

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

and fish i wasnt being mean. thats just my love language.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

third. let's get some tar & feathers, boys, and have ourselves a lynching.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

please do. i would find that very entertaining.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Comment Subject: You Know, No, I Know

Wow that deteriorated fast, way to go boys. And you know I don't hate you in a bad way.

Way to call me out Rudy. You know I was probably the first person to read that post, even if I'm the 9th to comment.

And I know you were trying to look out for me Fish, but I think you need to hang out with Bruin and I a little bit more, I don't think you quite have the whole affirmation thing down. 'A' for effort though.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

how can you hate someone in a good way?

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home