Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

9.26.2005

peachy


for those of you who could not make it down to bako this last weekend, you were missed. in fact all scout and i did was make sad faces , like this (see above picture). so montana- i hope you are feeling alot better, frodo, who, and indy...bakersfield sucked without you. actually it always sucks, but i still have bako pride...it just would have not sucked with you there. i just want to see how many times i could use the word suck, seeing that i have used it 4 times already.

oh and welcome back bruin.
one more thing: who's birthday is coming up this friday?

gator...why is it not letting me post my picture.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

wow, I am really sorry that I didn't go. I will make it up to you and scout. I really will. So are we still on for this week? Is wednesday good with you? i would love to eat my first bugger with you rudy.

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

wow, I am really sorry I didn't go either.

...

Oh wait, no one droped me a line to tell me.

Now I don't feel so bad

~Spidey
~Spidey
~Spidey

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

i'm bummed i couldn't go. wait... are people getting together this week? let me know what and when and i will see if i can make it. i have 3 days left of summer and i'm trying to get it all in.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

what get-together?

3:05 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

okay...here is the ish. who has yet to have his first "bugger" since his surgery, and i was going to go up to azusa, as well as montana and mr. frodo since it is pretty close. you know eat some, talk some, kiss some...illl. that was a joke. so if anyone else would like to join us at azusa...seeing that we can celebrate who's b-day coming up on friday, you are all welcome....you too spidey eventhough i don't think you would drive 6 hours to come for the night....call me...if you want to come....don't stress out who and call him and give him another gall stone, he just wants a dang "bugger." and fish is in too.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Yeah, I've always wanted to bugger fish.

11:28 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

your silly jav. that made me laugh as loud as i did with daff's comment on loving football season.

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

you would, javelin.

scout: this sad pic of you reminds me of another time in our history where you had a remarkable sad-face photo. anybody else remember this glorious event?

hint: it's why having children will not be quite as special as it may be for others who are not in the DCM

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home